Ensure the way to do Peking duck below, the whole family will have delicious meals, attractive, not to line up.
Peking Duck is a famous specialty of the Northeast, China, especially in Beijing. The main ingredient chosen for this dish is Peking Duck.
The highlight of this roast duck is the very thin, crispy duck skin, the yellow cockroach is extremely delicious and eye-catching. Most restaurants will serve their own duck and skins. Beijing-style ducklings are often chosen as big, fat ducks. After preliminary processing, they are rotated in a large oven and filtered for meat and to separate, but still put together to serve guests. The duck bone is not removed, but is used for stew soup.
The Peking Duck dates from the 13th century and to this day, it still holds an important place in the cuisine of Beijing in particular and the Chinese in general.
It is not only indigenous food, it is also popular with many neighboring countries including Vietnam.
Since Peking duck is delicious, many people are looking for recipes. But if the original way will be very sophisticated, so people will often shorten some steps but the taste is still good.
You can find out how to make simple Peking duck below for processing for the whole family!
PART 1: MATERIAL PREPARATION
– 1 duck about 1.5-2kg
– 2 teaspoons white vinegar; 4 tablespoons oyster sauce; 1.5 teaspoon of five flavors; 3 tablespoons malt sugar; 3 tablespoons cooking wine
– Enjoy: 10-20 rolls; 1 cucumber sliced yarn; 2 boaro onions. The white part of the body
– Sauce: 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce + 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
How to choose good duck
– According to the experience of many housewives, male duck meat will be delicious, fragrant and sweet meat than duck. Big ducklings, hard, small, buttocks (because they do not lay eggs), loud. If you press the genitals slightly if the protruding a small tube is a male duck or not a female duck.
– A delicious male duck belly skin, thick neck skin, round breasts, big handle feel heavy, firm meat. When cooked, the duck will taste less water, dry, firm meat and have the characteristic aroma of duck meat.
PART 2: HOW TO MAKE A BUTTON
Step 1: Pre-cook duck
– Duck bought you should ask the seller to feather, then pecking and cleaning the intestines inside to save time processing at home.
– Put vinegar in water, duck into dipping for 1 hour. Then use a duck strap on the rope, hang the duck to dry, drain.
Step 2: Duck inside and outside duck skin
– Mix 4 tablespoons of oyster sauce into 1½ tablespoons of cooking wine and 1.5 tablespoons of incense. Then mix the sauce in the duck stomach. Note to spread evenly so that when you spin, spices are absorbed into each fiber of the duck.
In another bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of malt sugar, 3 tablespoons of hot water and 1 tablespoon of white vinegar. Then spread this spice mixture all over the skin surface of the duck. This mixture will give the duck skin will be dark yellow as cockroach wings and crispy.
– After 30 minutes, again. Then use bamboo poles or sticks stitched duck belly so that when hanging duck or duck sauce inside does not run out.
– Then you hang up the duck in a cool, dry place. If it is winter you can hang the duck up in 24 hours. In the summer, if hanging long duck will rancid, so it should only hang 5-6 hours.
Step 3: Duck the duck in the oven
– After ducking the time as desired, at this time, need to heat up the oven to prepare to duck. It should be heated at 180 degrees C. When the oven starts to heat, turn the duck into.
Note, so the tray below the sauce and fat duck down.
– Duck the duck for 15 minutes. Then lower the temperature to 120 degrees Celsius and continue to bake for 40 minutes.
Note, if the bigger duck can be baked for 10 minutes if it weighs 500g.
Step 4: Heat oil on the duck
– Heat a pot of cooking oil, then one handle of the dough, one hand using a scoop of hot cooking oil to duck skin for duck hot skin. Carefully burn your hands.
– Just sprinkle your hands and continuous oil to eat duck skin to make the duck skin is crispy.
– After kneading oil to create a dull skin, you hang up the dough to drain oil, to cool and then cut into small pieces.
Step 5: Enjoy
– Duck you can chop into pieces just eat or filter the meat out by a line around the breast and abdomen covered. Duck the ducklings along the duck belly.
– Mix the meat on the surface into equal pieces and then remove the knife from each piece.
– Or can also filter the skin with meat and eat rice paper.
– When eating, pour the sauce on rice paper and wrap the duck meat, boaro and cucumber, roll up, dot again and enjoy.
Step 6: Mix dipping sauce in Peking duck
– Add 2 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of sesame in a bowl, mix well.
– First, mix the filtered water with half a tablespoon of chopped sugar, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/3 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of salt, stirring.
– Fried onion onions, minced garlic on hot oil pan, then boil the mixture over for about 5 minutes. – After 3 minutes boil soy sauce, add half a tablespoon of flour to cook together to form a paste mixture and then off the kitchen. Let cool, squeeze more lemon and pepper to be able to enjoy.